Casinobonuseslisting.com has the right to update this policy, and it is your responsibility to check this page on a regular basis. The type of information that is collected allows us to better manage our site and provide you with a better service.
At times we will employ the use of analytic software in order for us to improve our site. Data collected will include IP addresses, type of browser accessing our site and geographical location of visitors. It may also collect the length of time spent on our site and which pages were visited and if you were referred by a particular source. This is again for the continuous update and improvement of our site.
Cookies do not provide us access to your P.C. nor does it allow us to gain access to personal information about you. This excludes any information you have previously provided. As we do not require registration when visiting our site, information requested by us from you is not relevant. We use session cookies that monitor navigation throughout our site and upon closing of your browser shall be deleted by your computer.
How do I Delete or Control Cookies?
You have the choice to decline and/or accept cookies. The majority of browsers will automatically accept cookies. However, you have the ability to make changes to your computers settings.
How information collected is used
At any time should it be legally or otherwise requested by us to do so, we may release information in the following ways:
- Should it be needed due to legal proceedings,
- in the event we are required to protect, establish or defend our legal rights,
- to a prospective buyer of this website or persons, we are considering selling this website to.
We may also use your information;
- in our responsibilities to manage, update and improve our website,
- to assist us in managing and administering the services we provide on our site,
- in make changes and or to improve the type of services we provide,
- within our business responsibilities in relation to analysis and record keeping,
- in the handling of complaints, disputes e.c.t,
- in the mailing of marketing material such as newsletters.
We do not;
- share and or sell information we have within our database about you without your consent.
- store or collect any information that can identify you as an individual.
Amendments to our Policy
We take the responsibility of ensuring we are up to date with any advances made to technology and or any developments. This is in accordance to our legal responsibilities . This means these are areas are constantly under review and changes can be made at any time. Therefore, we request that you regularly review our privacy policies as well as our terms and conditions.
Your rights as a visitor
At any time, should you wish, you may submit a request about any information we have about you. This is known as a Subject Access Request and is a provision within the 1998 Data Protection Act. In order to receive a copy of any information we have stored on our servers about you please contact us directly. We will then be happy to provide you with all of this information. The current cost to you for obtaining this data is £10.00.